Quality and Impartial Policy Statement
Pomorskie Centrum Certification Sp. z o.o. is a certification body for organization management systems, available to all applicants. We provide our clients with independent and impartial assessment of compliance with accepted standards to meet their expectations. To implement the above assumption, we adopted the following objectives:
- Carrying out certification processes in accordance with the reference standard, own requirements and legal requirements by competent personnel throughout the country.
- Continuous development and improvement of the management system in accordance with the evolution of standards, own requirements and legal requirements
- Including a risk-based approach to conducting certification in a competent, consistent and impartial manner
- Continuous improvement of the management system
We achieve these goals through:
- Ensuring impartiality and confidentiality at all levels of our unit's operation, especially the confidentiality of information obtained from clients.
- Professional service for our clients.
- Keeping the certification system transparent thanks to publicly available information on its functioning principles.
- High professional ethics, responsibility and impartiality of staff.
The management of the Pomeranian Certification Center Sp. z o.o. ensures that it understands the importance of impartiality in conducted certification processes, manages conflicts of interest and guarantees objectivity in conducted conformity assessment processes. It declares in particular:
- act impartially and independently as a third party
- not carry out certification processes of other certification bodies, and above all quality management system certification
- not offer or provide consulting services in the field of management systems, including internal audits
- do not conduct dedicated trainings that would threaten the perception of Pomorski Certification Center Sp. z o.o. as an independent and impartial organization
- identify and analyze potential conflicts of interest and take actions to eliminate or minimize threats
- not undertake certification in the event of an unacceptable threat to impartiality
- personel jednostki certyfikującej jest profesjonalny, kompetentny, działa obiektywnie, niezależnie, nie ulega naciskom handlowym i finansowym
- bezstronność działania personelu, w tym nie ocenianie własnej pracy oraz unikanie zagrożeń wynikających z familiarności
- make decisions in certification processes based on objective evidence
- be responsible for impartiality at all stages of certification activities.
We declare the impartiality of our operations in the field of management system certification, responsibility, openness, confidentiality and responding to complaints.
Quality and Impartial Policy edition 4 of 30.07.2018